<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, April 2, 2010
♥ I can see your star shining down on me

For you I'll dance, in my best dress,
Fearless
xxx

What a horrible 4 weeks, well not exactly I've grown to see the world, to see the bad and good sides of people, to realise that organising stuff is no longer fun but more tiring because of all the undercover politics. Hopefully it only happened because of the stress levels. SO glad my assignments are over, the last two, the presentation and the proposal were both a torture. On the brighter side. ARTS BALL!!!!!! We got 25 tickets yesterday, $2300 of cash I had in my hand :) I felt so rich!!!!! Hahahahaha well instead of 25 tickets I somehow ended up with 2 free tickets, and cause our tables were so messy (we had 3 tables and grrrr i was trying to reason out with someone that it doesnt matter who you put on the table we can swap or whatever) urgh so stressful. So anyway 2 free tickets! Jess has taken one for matttt! and I still have an extra one, the first thought that came into my mind was to give it to a certain someone but then I asked 2 people and they said I would regret it ccause it would ruin my night and it would be the worst mistake cause I wont even be enjoying myself/ might even end up crying. I tried thinking otherwise but no happy thoughts linked at all so i think they win. Lailing or Tolga will get the ticket I think! Freeee for a $95 ball! why not hey? :) THANKS JESSICA IF YOU'RE READING THIS FOR ALL THE CUDDLES AND WALKS AND TALKS :) You made my day soooo much better!

But but but Nawww :) I love happy couples that everyone enjoys going "nawww so cute etc etc" and who's other half are nice and sincere to their friends. I have so much respect for these people for being so nice to my bestfriends and treating them so well :)

Like Jess :) Matt is so good and amazing to her. 4 coming 5 years - takes two amazing people to get that far, to hold on that long, and matt and her nawwww so cute! I'm always happy for them and always on their side whenever I hear someone's trying to get between them. Char and Yg - 2 years!!!! I have so much respect for the both of you :) Keep hanging on and both of you will be even more aaaamaazing! Miss you both and stop being mean to yin du ren! HAHAHAH. Hahahahah Lailing and Garry ADORABLE. that is all. and I was talking to courts just 10mins ago and we have so much respect for couples like them :) Mel and Paul. Paul is so nice! HAHA even greg agrees and mom wants to meet him, afterall, mel's my mom's other daughter right? :) They've been together the shortest time out of all i'm going to mention but he's so gentlemanly and mild, MEL DONT BULLY HIM!!!!! hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha okay dont kill me I will ditch him as my bestfriend and take you back! Yihsong and Ivy - soooo hapyp for you ivy :) :) after the horrible hard times, you deserve someone like him :) I love reading your facebook status updates and always love the stories you tell me! :) and THE ELMO!!! :)

That is all :) seeing each of the being so happy makes me happy :) So 4 weeks is over, felt like ages, and the holidays have arrived at the perfect time. Felt like ages but thank god, i feel so calm and relaxed typing this and I cant wait to give courts her birthday present tmrw & easter lunch. Goodness I have eaten SO MANY hot cross buns SO SO SO MANY I dont even dare count.



So wed night (after i handed in my last assignment). Hung out with mom, then went home, lisky came over cause she was working in balwyn and thought it was v near so she wanted to come visit me :) She came here, we went for a run, we had dinner, then we met the last of our trio at igloozoo!! I LOVE IGLOOZOOOOOOOOOOOO :) teehee we got there at ike 815 and sat there and spoke spoke spoke till ike 10ish when they were closing!!! Time passed soo quickly I didnt even realise that it was 10 alr! hahah naw my two favourite friends! :) :) I love spending time with the both of you!


haha and chocolate, I was talking to courts and we were on a topic that grossed me out.. I was like "the more i talk the more i feel like vomitting, I have a stomach full of chocolate and hotcrossbuns!" hahahahahahhaha! I MISS YOU SO MUCH :( Being in different unis makes life so much harder, but I do think of you and am always excited when i get to see you!!!!


So.. LAST DAY OF UNI YSTD! :) I was craving for hot cross buns so melissa said we should go to dande plaza to get some so we went there and lise came along (bare footed :| ) hahahahahaha so went there got some walked around etc etc. wanted to get a lift to chaddy to bus home, but melly said she'll drive me so i called mom, who asked her to stay for dinner :) hahaha then we went grocery shopping for sat easter lunch which mom invited her to and bought so much fooood. then came home and we watched gossip girl, and greek. I lent her trackies and a jumper and she then decided to sleepover. YAY! i love sleepovers! :) :) :) :) :) so spent the whole evening/ night talking and talking and talking about everything. hahahahh :)

I have decided that seeing certain things make me so unhappy so i should avoid getting on these pages/ doing these things whenever I get onto the computer, it'll make me happier and teach me the art of self discipline. One day of successs :)

Today I saw a cat in the middle of the road that was hit probably sometime last night :( I'm not a fan of cats but I saw it and was like "poor thing". So I was just wondering, let say you hit a cat while driving (obviously its someone's cat cause australia doensnt have many strays) what would you do? Like is there a police but for animals? I would hate for my dog to be hit by a car and to be thinking she had gone missing when she in actual fact had been gone?

Are you?


and what's a post without a dedication to you right?
always here for you mello!
see you tmrw :)
love you so so so so so so so much!
xxxxx

(i read this somewhere)
Fact: The more you talk to the person about to others, the more you fall in love with them.

Anywayyyy this is such a LONG POST!!! i talk alot hahahaha.

PS:

Elmo / Taylor? Its those two I am choosing between and mel says i'm lame. Hhaahhahahaa. still thinking i have a few more days to think!

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smilin' back at me
Dancin' in moonlight
I know you are free
Cuz' I can see your star
Shinin' down on me

Currently listening:
Together Again
By Janet Jackson