Sunday, April 4, 2010
♥
Exhausted but happy :) today was so much fun! I have to be careful in case i say something I shouldn't! But so happy! Got to see courts and manda! Courts loved her present! :) I was late for once and so scared and radiating heat hahahhaa. But was good to hang like good ole days when boy problems never existed.
I have my fingers crossed I hope i've not made the biggest mistake.... *fingerscrossed* well the night ended off pretty well minus the fact sare might no longer be coming to monash :( but might be going to uk instead..... Which is good for her :) now about to fall asleep after a huge and long day :) updating this via my iPhone :P
Alrighty. I made a wish both at 11.11 and 12.34 please please make it come true :) goodnight :)
Currently listening: Baby
By Justin bieberrrrrr