<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
♥ Beautiful girls, all over the world.
Predrinksssssss while waiting for mel/andrea & josh/ben :)
Two zebras, One Panda, One leopard, and a glass of strawberry something something
:)
:)
Married :P bahahahahhahah!
My little brother's no longer little anymore! Loveeeeeeeeee xxx
Eeenie Meenie Mo.
PANDA #1
PANDA #2
PANDA #3
My two uni bestfriends and I all dressed up ready to waddle
INTO THE WILD, with our panda costumes.... hahaa
lovelove xxx
So cute mello! :)
Lady bugsssssssss
zzzzz (is that the buzzing sound a lady bug makes?)
Dancefloorrr :)
Love you both, and this pic definitely depicts mel's
hot *sizzle*-ness :)
The bar had no line so we got drinks.... but these drinks were waaaay too alcoholic for my liking eeeeep!
Barbie girl!!!! :) our first ball/ party/ big night out together!!!
Love you muchly :)
IGLOOZOO SOON? :)
:)
Our panda photo!
Take 2 i think! We were meant to only take 1 shot each, but we sat there and took picture after picture/ the people outside werent too happy bahahhahaha.
My bestfriend! :)
Love love love love you!
&
cant wait for our next big night out... your birthday?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arts Ball themed "Into the Wild" was heaps and heaps and heaps of fun!!!!!! :) I enjoyed pre drinks, getting ready with some of my favourite girls while waiting on the rest to arrive. Our taxi ride... which I hardly have any memory off. I only remember Mat changing seats with me. HItting the dance floor, stealing all the balloons of the metal handles, and taking as many soft toys as I could off whoever's table. I'm left with a Hippo and Simba haha! I hid them under my table.... but then when we were abotu to leave I was gonna come for them but there were only 2 left! so someone must have stolen them.... Grr :) Loved the photobooth they had there! Got one with mello :) :) :) :) :) :) and COURTS AND LING WERE BOTH THERE!!!! :) Twas so much fun with them there dancing, eating etc etc. and THANK YOU JESS JESS if you're reading this, wouldnt know what would have happened if you didnt accompany me to the bathroom :) You're a legend and love you so much! Came back, hit the dance floor with melly as we danced to Tik Tok :) They refused to play jason derulo! Table 48 - our other table disappeared for about half the night... they spent outside becasue on of their table members got kicked out.... go figure :) Hung with courts quite a bit, saw lots of things that I didnt want to see, I swear I was about to throw up. Grossssssssssssssssssss gross grosss. I was standing there freaking out and kept going ew ew ew. If it was anyone it would be okay... just that urgh gross. Anyways mat and jess are adoraaaaaable. So so so cute! :) :) :) :) :) Heheheheh hung around with mello the whole night, and ling, lisky/jess :) :) Ahhh love the kitchen crew! Taxi-ed home with matt jess ling mel soph penny... soph ling mel slept over. Lisk went for the after party but arrived home at about 1.15am :) Mel and I stayed up and spoke/ looked through pictures.

Mel woke up to watch soccer 5.... i tried to keep my eyes open to watch it but gave up in the end and went back to sleep. Woke up at like 915am rolled about and spoke to mel before lisk and ling woke up. Then we all got changed had brekkie/showered etc. Jess came and sat with us while we had like brunch.... she then drove lisk to school and i sat around with mel and ling. Dropped ling home, mel and i drove to ling's house in 2 different cars. Then headed to uni shortly after.... I finished up the RDA assignment and then waiting like 30mins for mello. We sat down for a while, but we were both so stoned / lacking sleep so gave up and walked to the carpark.

Sat - Headed for work/ rushed a bit because I was running abit late and it was raining so had to drive slowly..... only to realise that there was NO SWIMMING LESSONS :| gay. Called a friend of mine and apparently the lady had sent out a text message the day before. So i texted her to tell her I didnt know and to put me on her list of numbers..and she replies saying she sent it to my old number wth :| I've stopped using that old number since year 12...... and have been texting her with the number I have now. Gay. So drove home wanted to sleep but decided to work/ got so distracted but still got some work done.

Sun - Woke up picked greg up from chinese schoool, headed for lunch with mom and greg for greg's birthday. Then to chaddy because greg wanted to do some shopping, so we shopped for greg/ he was looking for a coat so looked in country road witchery man etc etc finally settled on one from david jones! Anyway shopping for greg = (Y) :) Because I got to buy stuff as well, bought an amazing smelling handcream from peter alexander! Bought 3.. so one for me, one for nachan and one I was gonna give char....... if she comes in august bahahaha else i'll use it myself and buy another one for her before i go back in dec! :) Anyway bcak home now and just spoke to dad. Reminder : CALL YEYE AND NAI NAI! I feel like a horrible grandchild but my life has been so busy and i've been running about like a headless chicken with all the assignments due soon. and I nearly died looking at my diary last night, how are exams so soon??? Eep! Alrighty i'm off this is suchhaaaa long entry, but anyway mom also bought apple tea from T2! :) Its yumm and I'm so excited to drink it!!!!!

I love my family so so much :) Despite how sometimes they drive me up the wallll. Like how mom always stalks me on fb so I deleted her...... well she said i cant use the word stalk but still!!! hahah Alrighty peeeps hope everyone's having a lovely long weekend and see you all soon!!!!! :) xxxx