Thursday, March 11, 2010
♥ Just to waste my time with you
I am so tired, feel so sickkkkkkkkkkk. I didnt have my jumper with me cause I left it in mello's car after a v hard sesion of attemping to change in the car for tennis.... which we did succeed in hahahah. So anyway I was freeezing and hence me feeling sick now nauseaaaaaa headachee grah. Hahahhahhahahhaah talking to paullll online we are talking about both our favourite person. Hehehehe saw lots of people today at uni even though its wed and no one has uni on wednesdays! I also saw a DOG!!! naww it was tied out just outside the kitchen and I bent down to pet it and it seemed to like me hehe :)
Anyway cant be bothered saying anymore I feel so sick might have cuahgt lisky's illness cause yesterday during lunch she needed the bathroom so we went to the kitchen wone but there was a line so went somewhere else...
alrighty bye!