feel so loveeeeeeeed :)
hehehehehhheheheh
While taking a break after submitting my bit to my gaay group members. Today's meeting was horrible, the girl refused to give me the collaborated slides (which she edited and told me she took out bits of mine), when she gave everyone else a copy :( So before i left
Me: Hey phill can i have a copy of the slides, i would like to add some extra bits. Here's my usb you dont have to waste internet credit...
Phil: Why do you need the new slides, just go work with your old one
Me:But i need to see what you have corrected so that I would be able to make my speech and fix my bits up
Phil: You dont need these slides just work on your old one and send it to me i'll change it for you
Me:Will you put the ppt on blackboard?
Phil: No... i'lljust put the handout for the class up there
WTHHHHH! like how would i know what she put it or took out :| :| then andrea (the only nice one in the group who isnt friends with them) left so i was alr on the verge of crying so i left too and she was nice enough to send me the slides (saw them in my email after a crazily busy day) :D so that made me smile. but what a group, what a day, group work sucks esp if its with ratty third years who think they know it all. 1 more day and i dont have to deal with them again! :( What a journey, I am so tired.
I am such an easy target and people's anger on things always get vented on on me. Arts ball tables, I've alr tried to accomodate everyone's request. You want me to take someone out of my table to put into yours but you alr have the max no. 12? I dont and you get angry. You get angry at me cause I leave you to talk to someone else while I talk to others (who are also your friends). You make up crazy nonsense and say I do things which I dont (thank god for all my beautifulll friends who stood up for me). Its somewhat amusing but disappointing that you think that way of me You grease me off and give me a black face just cause you've heard A's side of the story and I've got B's side but i didnt tell you when I found out about it all..well firstly you didnt mention it to me at all.. maybe i should have gotten angry at you too? Even if you mentioned it i would have just kept mum. Have you heard of secrets? I dont get angry at you for secrets you keep from me but on the other hand you vent all your anger and unhappiness on me when I dont give you a full account of my life. It is honestly so draining so so draining and tiring just dealing with this all. As much as it doesnt affect me that much its always somewhere at the back of my head, I'm no barbie doll of yours you know? Sigh.
Came home and got told off by mom for being a pushover and not standing up for my own rights. Sigh what should I have done in that circumstance. We do peer assessment, if phil and her friend annie gives me a bad mark, while andrea gives me a good mark, its 2 VS 1. Its a lose lose situation.
So tired, cant wait for the holidays so I can choose the people I would like to see.
On the bright side, one of my favroutie girls brought me my daily monday dose of choc chip hot cross buns, what i've been looking forward to since last mon! And the bus ride home, just you me time, I honestly enjoyed it :)
Rach: Mom you love san francisco right?
Mom:*looks at me suspiciously* yes why?
Rach: There's this song you would like
Mom:Is it.. save me san francisco... by train?
Rach: MOM HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KNOW
Mom: Dont look down on me i'm v updated with your genre!
Rach: ....... *speechless*
By the mother who sings along to kelly clarkson, katy perry etc and who
PRAISES MEL FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING AND A WONDERFUL GIRL everyday :| hahahhaahha! love you mumsy! :)
To tell you the truth
I miss everything, everything
Its a wild, wild beautiful world