<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, March 26, 2010
♥ Its not a silly little moment
So tired, hopefully tmrw will be a better day, its okay I can deal with meanness and bad grouchy faces till wed right? I'm stronger than I used to be and I will get through this horrible group work. Face them, get the marks and move on. I am so scared so so so so scared I wont cry tmrw I wont cry tmrw. Gay gay gay group members :( One of them is nice so I shall just sit around her tmrw, after the last group meeting I wanted to walk out and cry but thank goodness I met melly and lisey on the way out and hugs always make me feel better :) So so so so so tired.

I have to pack my room soon else i'm gonna be in trouble............
I'm sorrrry for the sad and depressing posts! I just.. cant voice it out so this is my only source of ranting.

BUT ON THE BRIGHTER NOTE!!!!!! ARTS BALL!!!!! :D and and and guess who i got to chat with tonight, my besttttfrienddddddddd studying her ass off in singapore!

CHAR :) :) :) :) AHHHHHHHHHHH i've missed you and we need a proper phonecall tmrw! cannot wait! I miss you so much so so so so so so so so so much and love you! Cant wait to speak to you before I forget what you sound like! LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFUUULLLL GIRL :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mel is right... she says i'm so volatile, Like I get upset over the smallest and pettiest stupid stuff but then again little things can make me happy, like virtual hugs or just talking to someone i love. and like Paul told me today "You cant just stop giving hugs to someone cause then someone would sense that someone is wrong, you hug everyone!" :) So tired... but on the other hand,


Here's a picture to make you smile!!!!!
HAHAHAH this is my chiense lecturer/tutor! The only one who doesnt mark the
roll for tutes, and who doesnt know how to post announcements on blackboard.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA i was trying to find his email to ask him something but i found this instead
it amused for about 30mins i just sat there laughing... turned away looked back and laughed!
hahahahahhahahhHAHAHA
he's so old and cute! but on the other hand sooooo boring!

Currently listening:
Slow dancing in the burning room
By John Mayer