<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
♥ I'll share this dance with you
I really need to clear my emails.. this is the result of procrastination. Its 1514 emails atm. I will blog about athie's birthday with more photos after I get the photos off amanda's big camera, so tomorrow hopefully. I promised Mel that when mom goes overseas and I have the car I will drive and she can drink :P Anyway today!!! Mom invited Dad's cousins and a family friend of ours from singapore whom we havent seen in a while over :) So good seeing them :D Bastiaaan is sooooo tall now at the rate he's growing he wont be able to fit into our doorframes at home soon. hahahah Matthias is still as adorable as ever with his cute little curly locks :) and isabella has grown! She's 2 now the last I saw her she was still a baby hehehe too cute!!!!!! :) :)

Lunchiessss, greg + friends + matt all sat out in our backyard :)
issssaaabbbeelllaa!
cutest kid alive :) :) :)
Brielle found a ribbon lying around then bel wanted one too.. so here you go :)
playing Halo
" take a picture of me take a picture of me!!!"
hahahaha she is so adddddooraaable :)
cutest siblings ever :) :)

Anyways I had a good night last night, more friends!!! Yay :) Guess who doesnt have psych lab tomorrow MEEEEEE :D So I only start uni at like 4.. might just got at 12 to hang with the crew :) Mel and I were talking last night in the car, the kitchen crew's made up of a bunch of v awesome people like no one is bad? Everyone's a good kid, no smokers, no druggies, no one will force you to drink when they know you're driving! :) :) I made chocolate coated strawberries again!! But it was much messier today hehehe oops. Anyway had a good day today :) :)

I dont even know why when i do certain things I feel guilty... its not like I'm committed to something open mind open mind open mind :) I spoke to aunty lili today, she thinks i'm silllly. I miss singapore so much I miss getting hugs from anyone at home. My family's not a v huggy family the only person I hug is dad. Hahahah weird right?.. considering the fact that I love hugs! :) Speaking of which I'm gonna try refrain from going on msn. Not that much wanted there anyways. Right gonna write back to all the letters :)

I'm eating grapes now hehehe. Start tennis this wednesday I'm pretty excited though its only a "trial" but still! :)

Currently listening:
Daniel
By Lior