Tuesday, March 9, 2010
♥
I would really like a time machine anyone?
I got back from uni at about 4 after gettig petrol, picking greg up and thn dropping manda off..and I left my jumper in the car so I'm freezing
I am so tired so so so tired I came saw frowned walked away
I got a cuddle from lisk
I am at the tram stop and think I'm gonna be late for work :(
I have a splitting headache
I don't even want to know
I am embarrassed myself again.. Today during human neuropsych lecture my table (the sliddy ones they have in south 1/ building 63 at monash) dropped not once not twice but 3 tines!!!! :( And my pencil case pens waterbottle all came crashing done... Then I put everyhing on the floor but no it crashed again.. And for the 3rd time after.. It wa a small lecture so like 35 people maybe but anyway EVERYONE SAW.. and o was siting three rows from the front and the lecturer saw ms and laughed so did Jo..
I am freezing :(
I would love to hide under my rock
I run away but never deal with the situation
I am scared tired disappointed and would love for my tram to come.
I need to run and lose somemore weight uni is bad I eat so much.
Tram tram where are you? Please don't make this day worse than it has already been thanks
Tram is here
I give up on you, leave the pieces behind and move on.
I got off tram 70 and jay walked hoping I would would not miss tram 72 but no the tram driver just drove off even though he looked and saw me telling him I wanted to get on... I am about to cryyyyyyyyyyy
Currently listening: Syndicate
By The Fray