Saturday, March 13, 2010
♥ I found out we were living a lie

I wish I had a ring that said just that :)

Never fails to make me happy on a sad/grumy/happy day :)

Hehehehehhehe :)

Charcoal and Hershey, R.I.P :)
missing my two little furballs.

So good speaking to youuuuuuu :) I've missed you so much and
"its reaaaally goodd to hearr your voiccee say my name it sounds soo sweet" hehehe
i forgot to sing for you today! buttt 94mins on the phone ahh :)
missing you lots and hope class was fun X

thanks for the love via facebook hehehehehehe i was surprised :)
wrote an extraaa long reply back to your fb message! :)
take your time to reply becase i know yo're v busy!
anyway speak speak sooon i cant express everyhting i want to say
all in one message! hahaha i'm better expressing myself verbally :)
but saaay hi to yihsong for me :P
SPEAK SOON :)
Missing you lots
XX

and after all this while,
despite the many many times we quarrel or fight or
bag each other (more like you bagging me :P)
still my bestfriend :)
black hearts black hearts black hearts
xx

Move on, from today I will do just that :)
After a waste of water today and a huge reflection in the shower, its your loss. Its been a package for a while and will always be one. You befriend one you befriend the other, you lose one you lose the other. That's how friendship works :)
I woke up kinda early today
And something told me from that moment
It wouldn’t be the same (the same)
Found out you were hiding something
But I didn’t push it
Currently listening:The way that I love you
By Ashanti