Saturday, March 6, 2010
♥ If we ever meet again

The heart is a very complicated part of the human body. So is the mind, thinking too much is a result of a sleepless night hahahah its 2 and i cant get to beeeeeed :( I wish there werent any restrictions in the rachel world. If there werent everything would be out there and i would just sit behind this screen to wait for a response. but nooooo i cant cause im too.. um conservative? well not really? I need to change this mindsetttt I am honestly so tired I want to go to the gym tomorrow and do some exercise maybe I should or actually nah i'll just do a run :) No work tomorrrow wooohoo. Just a random thought.. how come monash NEVER celebrates labour day or the queens birthday? no faaair. Ohwellssss. Neeeeed a hug.. so anyone reading this, hug? :)
should probably go to bed i'm excited for tomorrow :) dressing up is always fun for the right occasion, like a birthday party. dressing up for uni is stupid. STUPID :) mel told me today i go to uni with my hair looking as though i just got out of bed cause i never brush it hahahahahahha well its technically true, unless i put bobbypins in, i hope out of bed, brush teeht wash face, put clothes on and brekkie then go :) Gold nails tmrw? I have no gold nailpolish though? I'm black and gold tmrw night yay so excited need to finish packing tmrw morning & family friends over on sun for lunch. Mom is so weirrd like recently she's been more into having bbqs, dinners and stuff hahahah so weirrd. Maybe its cause i have never asked so yeh :P
ps: GOT A LETTER FROM MY COUSIN NIC TODAY :) it was beautiiiifuuul and made me feel so loved! cannot wait to start my letter writing spree tomorrow :) xx
pss: missing all the singaporeansss :) got to talk to
@screwedd @plastikcup tonight which was awaesome :D hope she comes here to study! love lots sarebear! thank you for always being so wonderrrrfullll xxxx
Going to bed and hope i stop thinkinggg :)
l'll never be the same if we ever meet agaian Whooooon't let you get awaaay Say if we ever meet again, This free-falls, got mee sooo, kiss me all, Night, Don't ever let me go Ill never be the same if we ever meet againCurrently listening: If we ever meet again
By Timbaland & Katy Perry