Friday, March 12, 2010
♥ Everymove you make
What a night, but it ended off pretty well despite the fact I was on the brink of tears because of all the guilt i've built up in me. What can I say.. I am a bad friend :( because a good friend wont make her friend sad, and I did, which I am extremely sorry for. I cant believe that the couple of times we've gone off each other was because of ONE stupid thing. Its the same thing over and over again and its a huge mess now like you said (not created by us) :D But we will slowly pick the pieces up and move on :) Just though I would tell you how special you are and that we will get through this hugeeeee pile of mess :D We're tough fit strong and awesome, at least I know we are :)
Just drank my second class of milk for the dayyyy one in the morning and one at night and now I feel extra sickkkkk. Going for a run tomorrrow anyone want to join me? Probs in the late arvo/ evening :) and Melloo... 250 pages and i still cannot find it :( I will keep looking tmrw! :) Talk to you tmrw night! I love you X
Just know that you're not in this thing aloneThere's always a place that you can call homeWhenever you feel we're growing aparttttLets just go back back back back back to the staaart.Currently listening: Fight for this love
By Cheryl Cole