Wednesday, March 24, 2010
♥

as I always do :)
Todaaay was a bad bad bad bad day. After the tute ended I walked out and was so close to crying alr. My group members are retards R.E.T.A.R.Ds okay just 2 of them cause they were friends to begin with the other girl is nice :) went to chaddy with manda to get court's present! we hope she likes it. came home, changed, went to tutor the girl then drove back.. and one the way back, ahh i dont even know what was running through my head at that point of time :( i burst into tears and yada yada yada, mom wasnt happy but she cooled down after a while and was like "dont worry about it ...." and she told dad so i expected to get a hugeee lecture or a telling off, but no the first thing he said was "raaychu congrats on your first one!" and i'm like wth.... hahahaha but naww dadddy.

san francisco - golden gate bridge.
reminds me of the best holiday i had :)
last year with the family.
There's one person that i really really really miss. I miss my dad :( I wish he lived in aust! :( I miss his good btu yet bad sense of humor, I miss him and his v cheerful mood, I miss how i always get spoilt by him, I miss bear hugs :) i misssssssss him so much.
I wish I wish I wish;....
Currently listening:
By