
I ammmm such a coward but then again I am a girl so girls do have kindaaa a umm right? Not really but yeh :P The entire night last night and day today I just ask myself to say or not to say to say or not to say its been going through my head over and over again. I toss up the consequences of saying and I dunnno one is obviously good and the other is bad quite bad cause i'm the kind of person that really cannot deal with yeh. Ohwells life's good like that :) Mel drove me all the way home after uni hehehehheeh got home at like 350 and she stayed here till like 8 :) hung out in my room she helped me with chores, played in my backyard with skipping ropes, talked and talked :) we never EVER run out of things to say even silences arent awkward :) Bought 2 books at uni today and our study session starts next week. So excited to mondays and wednesdays. I'm going back to waterpolo trainings on monday (not gonna play matches) and tennis on wed/sundays :) soooo excited! Mom is against me doing so much but it''ll keep me busy and get my mind off stuff need to lose more more more more more more weight I'm becoming a fatttie atm.
Okay that's all i've had to say today!! :D :D Had a great day today, met someone who might be famous in the near future and i'm kept going "omg you are so cool" hehehhehehehe no work tomorrow hurrray! might go gymming or something instead :) Alrighttt i'm off peeps see you later alligaters dont forget to the toilet paper :D