Saturday, March 13, 2010
♥ All because of you

Work at lauriston pool, extremely cute little kids, obedient students, smelling of chlorine despite a warm soapy shower, train to the city, melb central where I met mom aunty ming and MARI!!! :), mari and i wandering around complaining about mothers, life yadaaa yada yada, 3 CUPCAKES! icecream :), walking back to their hotel, going to view houses, nandos for dinner, got sarina to download skype :) YAY now sare iv sarina all have skype! :) home :)
Sleeping over at their hotel tmrw sooo excited! We used to have sleepovers all the time when we were kids :) I remember playing in the shower, trying to come up with a secret seven club instead we called it "terrific two" and our hideout was below the double decker bed, going swimming and playing tennis, playing in the shower as little kids and wasting so much water. Hehee good times :) Brekkie with them in the city tmrw, then shopping, then having to head for tennis, back to the city, sleepover+dinner, uni on monday MARI IS COMING :) back in the city for dinner, getting a lift back with mom after she finishes lecturing at rmit :) Then they are coming to stay at ours on tues after they're done viewing all the apartments in the city heheehe so excited. Wish I didnt have to go to uni on thurs :( then would be able to send them off!
Ohh lady gaga is on, RA RA AH AH AH AH RA MA RAMA MA GA GA OH LA LA LA :) and speaking of gaga I watched her telephone music video yesterday it was so disturbing!
I LOVE BIG R :) hahahah that.. shall remain rachel and melody's secret foreverrr :)
I really wish I knew.
Currently listening:Because of you
By Ne-Yo