<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, February 4, 2010
♥ You say that today holds something special
I still dont understand.... But after talking to mel ystd and today, I honestly feel stupid, I trust people too easily, hence I always get used time and time again and go through all this craaap. Like seriously.. why would you do it that way. Its so cruel. Ohwells I'm stupid I've got to learn to be a little smarter/ not let my guard down so easily.

Cant wait to see everyone tomorrow though :) This year hasnt exactly had the best start to it.. but I'm gonna make it better than it has been :D anyway i havent had time to make this collage and post it... so here it goes:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
FRISKY LISKY :)
I am missing you so much and have to much to tell you but you're all the way in SA :( its okay! you're gonna be back very very soon and we can do sleepovers again and go to the beach/ play in the playground/ grab a milkshake/ have crazy fishermen crash our photos/ dance to taylor swift i miss you so much! and hope you had an awesome birthday in SA :) thanks for making my first year at uni one of the best schooling years! and MIDSUMMER MASQUERADE SO SOON :)
we have to do our shopping together when you get back, get our masks, and decide on what we're wearing i'm so excited! and i hope you are too :) :) anyway happy birthday dearrrr! and cannot wait for you to get back :D just 17 more days till you get back, and 24 days to our birthday party wooooooo happy 19th beautiful girl!
all my love xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ps: 294 song in our midsummer masquerade playlist atm.. more to come :) its gonna be epic!

Rachittty Rachy Rach :)


You were a storm,
it blew us away.
I wouldn't leave you,
but you couldn't stay.