Friday, February 12, 2010
♥ You have stolen my heart
Dinner with some uni girls, wagamamamamamama! got to see and catch up properly with soph soph!!!!! :) Trampoline icecream after. Bobbed around and walked round closed shops at chaddy with mello wasting time while the others went to watch the movie. Gave up walking around and headed back to my car and just sat there wasting more time and talking. Mel knows me tooo well she reads me like a book :) Too hard to explain but just now after a whole chunk of talking and I changed the subject she knew why hahaa and i was like woahhhh. Then drove her to her car and parked right next to it and we just sat there talking and reminscing and hahahahhahahahhahahaha a very hilarious conversation about how she told paul how she turned 20 girls against me and made me cry back in year 12. Well i guessed like mel said it has indeed made our friendship stronger :)
On msn with mel and paul now they are so dirty and disgusting. They are corrupting every single song i like.... from jonas brothers to lenka to taylor swift..... :( Hahahhahahaha and after we were talking about donald... (duck? maybe) HAHAHAH and robert pattinson ahahhahahahahhaahah and dooperganger or whatever that week was called HAHAH THAT WAS SO FUNNY :) okay i am in another good mood again :) :) :) :) :) Yay the year is turning out finee since my "start of the good year" started yesterday.
Slowly but surely I'm getting over it. Once bitten twice shy I wont fall into it again. At least i'll try not to, I'll grow stronger than I used to be, Less vulnerable and not as silly. Its been ages wages pagessssss, i'l get over it.
anyway HI MEL HI PAUL I'M SURE YOU'RE READING THIS NOW :) :) :) :) Too cute the both of youuuuuuuuu and you both make me smile :D
Road Day trip soon????? I'm up i'm up!!! and tennis soon. Mel and Rach will def be the winners. Paul and Daniel have to play with their wrong hand and feet tied together so they can hop around like bunnies. teeheeheee good good night :) Dad comes tomorrrrow and chinese new year on sunday! Wooooooohoo okay i have to quickly publish this mel is rushing me. I have more to say.. but shall jsut keep it to myself. BYEEE!