<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Time slows down, whenever you're around
Goodd evening earthlings :) I am exhaussssted. The sun takes all the energy out of anyone. I have a headache. Sare! I wrote back to your fb message :) FINALLY. sorrrry. Hope your dinner with friends at yours was fun! :) :) I need a haircut hahaha. I have A LOT of books I want to read :) I am writing in short sentences. I am v homesick and missing my grandparents so much :( Japanese for dinnnner just now yum. I love udon noodles =) This week has been a rather stressful week, at what age exactly does menopausal occur in women? late 40s/50? TOMER IS HOME :D Yay for friends finally getting home, lisky gets home on monday!!!!!!!! :)

1 more week!
1 more week + 1 day :)

GUESSSS WHO'S A LUCKY DUCKY GOING TO JOHN MAYER IN MAY!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

Sigh i hate goodbyes :( And.. who's gonna save my butt/stay on my side/tell me its okay, everytime mom vents all her anger and frustration on me? Dont go back and stay hereeeee with us :( I wish I didnt have work tomorrow then at least I could spend the morning with you before saying byeeeeee. I hope time flies.

Careful careful careful. Its not going to happen again i promise.
What a day......

Friends, Lovers or Nothing