<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Monday, February 15, 2010
♥ Cause you've got a smile that can light up this whole town


This little girl is gorgeous! She is so so so so cute :) Anyawy i think I am going to have an early night tonight no actually i have to get all the clothes and bags off my chair so i can sit down and write sarahh and IV both a letter :) Alrighty goodnight peeps!

Ps: FRISKY COME HOME SOON! I inboxed you if you're reading this, really miss you :(

Pss: MELLOOOO IF YOU READ THIS, can you text me when you get homee? I've called and messaged you but you're not home yet. not sure if paul was picking you up or someone else but.. just let me know you're home safe and sound! I sent you um a "few" inbox messages so enjoy reading them when you get home! And.. hope camp was fun!

Slowly but surely slowly but surely slowly but surely