<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
♥ Not beautiful but happy
我很想你也很爱你和爷爷 :)
恭喜发财, 身体健康。


Work today was surprisingly.. slack till the last few classes. Yayyyyyy i'm so happy the little 3 year old girl can finally put her head into the water and blow bubbles without her clinging onto me. Sounds so easy but for a 3 year old.. its not that easy she is soo cute too :) teehee!

Chinese New year one year ago.
Je t'aime :)

GONG XI GONG XI GONG XI FA CAI! New "job" starts tuesday yay. I'm kinda excited! Also, red nail polish for chinese new year :D Had tuan yuan fan just now with the family :) Lovee love love them all! hahaha and laughing at similar things.. "the pot calling the kettle black" and watching videos which in which I couldnt understand half the jokes and greg had to explain to me. Greg's finally told my parents he has a "chinese school girlfriend" hahahaha he went out with her today nawww little greg is growing up. I still need to pack my room its a pigsty. Okay not really but just slightly. I miss mello.ooi come home from campppp. Looking forward to wednesday ;)

You are very hard to read its okay slowly getting over it :) I love this song that i have on my blog now. Reminds me of the time ling and mel were over and we were sitting in my room just humming the song cause we couldnt think of it.. and all we could remember was "long long time agao" ahahahaha good times!

Anyway,

Happpppy Vday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show your love to your loved ones tomorrrrow :)

You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,

Packed your bags and walked away.

There was nothing I could say.

And when you slammed the front door shut,

A lot of others opened up,

So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.