<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Let's make new memories
Ahhhhh in such a good mood today!!!! Slept at like 9 last night and woke up at 10! So...amazing sleep!!!! :D Am about to go to bed so am on my phone atm sorry for the lack of pictures haven't learnt how to upload pics on the phone! Hahah anyway awesome day today! Ling called me around 11 just as I was having a late brekkie/early lunch! :) Impromptu decision to come to my house for lunch cause there was pasta and she has been craving it for the past months!!!! Hahaha drove to hers picked her up then she came and ate lunch :) bobbed around at mine watching the greatest freakout ever with Greg who was 'sick' apparently hahahah. My fever subsided! Mom drove us into the city cause she had to go to rmit. We went to look for masks walked talked etc then decided to watch valentines day! I KNOW! LING WATCHIG VDAY! haha but hey she said it was good! Ahh seeing people in love makes me happy!!! So watching the show made me happy! But made me realise how many cheating dbags there are in this world. But Ahh taylorand Taylor makes me happy! Anyway went to the night Market with ling hahaha trying not to spend money is so hard!! HahH but it kinda worked :) walked ling to maccas where garry was working haha but she insisted to waking to my mom's car with me. Haha long story but anyway she went to wait for garry at maccas like I told her too hahaha. Came home ate diner then skpyed with frisky! We both tried on our dresses over skype and both lisky and her mom + Mello and soph told me to wear the maxi... Hhaha ahh I hate making decisions! So hard. Going shopping tmrw with frisky and mellyy can't wiat!! And the kitchen!!!!! I hope it's a temp Renovation so upsetting :(

Ah I have been told I'm so vulnerable which I know I am but I'm not doig anythig to prevent myself for being like that.. Well I have no idea what can I do ? I guess I just have to be careful and not to trust so easily. I miss uni. I need my routine back. Well guess what.. 1 more day :) and 2 more days to midsummer masquerade!!! I wished everyone on the guest list rsvped as 'attending' ohwells. 34/35 + people would be able to make the night worth the wait!!! So excitedddddddd!!! Going mask shoppng tmrw! Abit last minute but better late than never :P alright I cNt believe I typed this much on my phone I M so tired now goodnight world!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bisous :)