Gymed todaaay. Then rang ling before i left the gym and woke her up from her "nap" to ask if she wanted to grab and igloozoo to satisfy my igloozoo cravings. Yay she was up for it.. so i drove to hers and picked her up then drove to glenferrie road to grab and igloo! I parallel parked!!!! Yayyyyy and ling said it was a good one! Anyway sat there and enjoyed our igloo while talking and catching up. Then i invited ling to my house for a proper "dinner" since igloozoo was her.. kinda dinner. Hahah anyway after that.. just sat in my room fooling around playing with photobooth, ribbons, bracelets hahaha so much fun :) :) I painted her nails!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahhahahahah managed to convince her to paint her nails i think i was annoying her so bad :P Facebook stalked for a bit, ummm cant remember what we did. Then parents call so went to camberwell station to pick them up (cause they were going to southbank for dinner with some friends, and it was gonna be hard trying to find a parking + acdc there tonight so they trained). Hahahaha the car ride home was hilariouss ling was next to me and she was laughing the whole time :) She's coming over for dinner tomorrow as well!! Yayyyyyy fun fun :D Anyway I am in a very good mood today! Because.. I got my macbook fixed! :) :) :) got to speak to mello over the phone and went to the gym satisfied my igloozoo craving! They are getting more expensive though :| It used to be like 5.90 but its increased to like 7.25 :| Spent time with ling in my v messy room (which according to her isnt v messy at all but.. according to my parents v messy :P) Also... today was like a REVELATION!!!!!!! but i'm soooooo happppy. I mean, FINALLY!! Goodness it just suddenly clicked today. So much for slowly but surely YAYYYYYYYYYY :) It is such a good feeling!!!!! This time i'm about 98% sure :) :) still better than that 50 50 feeling! Maybe conversations will start flowing more smoothly :)
PS: Anyone wants to start speaking chinese and conversing in chinese with meeeeee? I need to start practicing before uni starts! :P
PSS: Need to clean out room before wednesday. I mussttt and I will!!!! :D

Hope it was lots of fun Smelll! :)
Also.. inboxed you!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
It ain’t perfect, but it’s worth it
And it’s always getting better
It’s gonna take some time to get it right