Tuesday, February 2, 2010
♥ I'm in peace when I am with you

Our gift to bob the builder

What we spent the whole morning doingggggg - painting our nails ;)
someone pretty awesome owns those cool nail colours :)
GUESS WHO'S BACK IN MELB??? :) :) :) :) Unpacked till 2 in the morning last night and cleaners came this morning at 8.30 and I slept through all their noise/vaccuming/mopping the floor. was so tired. haha well i woke up and fell right back asleep again :) then mel's text at around 10 woke me up! SHE CAME TO SEE ME TODAY :) :) :) :) omg i was so happpppy! she is so brown/black. teehee mom was so happy to see her too and even... thought she was staying for dinner! hahahahha :) anyway we hung out at home, caught up, lazed around in bed, facebook stalk for a bit, painted our nails, i watched her eat peanutbuttercups! then drove to camberwell junction and got some lunch :) we helped mom with grocery shopping on the way back home. came home bobbed around (hahahahha bob!) :D so much fun and i think and hope i am seeing her tomorrow again :) :) :) :) then she left atl ike 4.30 :D gooood day and so good seeing smellomellobello! :) i've missed you heapppppps! xxxx

Two nights ago
I miss all of you alr xxx