<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
♥ Head first fearless.
The girls :) :)

TAYLORRRRRRRR SWIFT! :) :)

The day did indeed get so so so much better!!!!!!! :) :) I loved the whole taylor concert! :) :) It made my day so much better!!!! This was def the best day of 2010 :) I shall let the start of my good days begin today :) :) Taylor opened with You belong with me! Didnt think she would open her show with that but twas so awesome! :) Anyway Ellie Ceils Jess Mads and I got up to dance and singggggg hahah the song was adorable and is still my favourite song! MELLY MEL MEL if you're reading of this.... I did indeed think of you :) :) CANNOT WAIT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! that song is on my "Midsummer Masquerade" playlist :) I am reallllly tired so i shall do this post in short. The night was AMAZING. The whole taylor concert was spectacular and I enjoyed every single bit of it :) :) Esp the ending which she closed with "Should have said no". Pretty sure she was referring to a certain jonas brother ;) I think i'm slowly getting over them! ALSO, taylor sang today was a fairytale :) :) Hahah taylor lautner appeared on the screen. AHHHHH in short it was more than perfect, it was amazing, awesome, spectacular, brilliant and any wonderful words that can describe it. Haha was looking through the pictures and videos and would give anything to go see her perform again tomorrow :) HAHAH its so funny i was looking through the videos seeing which one I should put up... but I realised in every video my voice is so distinct compared to jess mads ell's or ceil's voice its hilarious so... no. I shall save all that embarrassment to myself. After taylor, I realllllly want to go to kelly clarkson now :( Okay no, save $$$$$$$$. I want to go on the monash skii trip in july, and thailand next feb. So good spending girl time today with all 4 of them :) :) :) :)

Met at melbourne central, mom drove me down :) at like 5. Had nandos for dinner yummm and sat there for like nearly 2 hours just talking bonding and all that. Headed off to catch a train to richmond and walked to the rod laver :) Ahhh company was awesome :) :) :) Bought merchandise hahahaha my first legal cd in a long long time! :) :) It was autographed by her too = more awesomeness.

My night = AMAZING :) In short, today was a fairytale :) Im probs just gonna repeat myself so I should just end right about now. I'm in such a strange mood.

1. I am craving cupcakes and fairy bread
2. I feel like playing with balloons
3. Have been listening to this taylor swift playlist the entire day and its still playing.
4. I feel like packing my pigsty room, I have to do it tomorrow no matter what. Mom = angry
5. I miss frisky lisky and everyone that is overseas = singapore fam/friends + tomer + lise
6. So now what? :| I wonder and am afraid history is gonna repeat itself.
7. Im really happy today or maybe I'm just in an extra good mood today.
8. KITCHEN CREW OUTING TMRW NIGHT ;)
9. I am reallly really tired and I am a v boring person hence nothing works.
10. It takes 2 hands to clap, 2 friends for a friendship to start and for one to fall apart.
11. I'm sick of the holidays already, take me back to school. Cant wait for school to start! :)
12. Dad arrives in 2 days!!!!!!!!
13. Birthday in 15 days, birthday party in 16 days :)
14. Things fall apart real quickly but fall back in place real quick too.
15. Reeses peanut buttercups (Y)
16. I'm one confused girl and am wondering if what I've heard is true. Its just thing sitting there at the back of my head that I would never dare to ask.
17. I have a weird watch tan.
18. I should go to the gym more/ need to go for more runs.
19. Have I mentioned how amazing taylor swift was?
20. Goodnight, just decided to end off with a round number. 10/02/10 - best day since 2010 started.

Fingers crossed and hopefully more better days in the upcoming future. Sweet dreams :)

As far as I'm concerned,
You're just another picture to burn.

PS:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?pid=3324027&id=202411772490
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?pid=4773345&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=202411772490&id=716143775

Jess won first prize in a sportgirl photo "Dawn till Dusk" final competition, and just so happens that the winning photo features the 3 of us, Jess, Frisky and I :)


Cause the best things come in threeeeee :)
Cant wait till you're back frisky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missing you lots xx