<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
♥ Havent met you yet


Am really liking this video! :)

Slept in and woke up lateeee hahah :) havent slept in for a while so (Y) Rolled around in my pjs then headed to lauri to collect mel's and my cas folder where I bumped into manda! :) hahaha good timing! We then headed to see if stevo was in her office :) and.. she was yay so sat and spoke to her for a while and caught up. Made me miss bio classes! hahahahahha she was telling us how her 2009 HL bio class picked up things real quick and hence they finish their syllabus 3 weeks before planned. Then I asked her if our HL bio class of 08 were that fast as well.. and she goes "no cause i spent half the lesson always telling you to settle down" hahaha! man good ol higher bio times! looking back, apart from chinese which was always a free period, bio was my favourite!!! hahahahaha :) Anyway i'm made chocolate coated strawberries but as a result.. Am chocolate coated too hahahahhaha all down my hands are all stained with chocolate, my face hhahhahaha dad looked at me and shoook his head. OHHH did i mention i packed my whole room! :) And i can smell the honey chicken wings, the lamb yummm i am hungry :) So excited So excited!!! Keeping myself busy is certainly working cause I'm indeed thinking less hahahaha 98% woohoo go rachel :)! and... Mello is sleeping over tonight!! :) :) And tennis tomorrow, then seeing chloe in the afternoon YAY :) Another v busy day and might go to the gym tmr evening.
Alright finally had the time to sit down and gonna help char with something and probs try and squueeze another fb msg reply to sare :) BYEEEE :D

I'm not surprised.
Not everything lasts.
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in.
I talk myself out.
I get all worked up, then I let myself down.

I tried so very hard not to lose it.
I came up with a million excuses.
I thought I thought of every possibility.