<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, February 26, 2010
♥ Cause I had the best day with you today :)


she wanted me to look gangster :P
IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! :)
so glad you're home
XOXOXO

Cause I had the... best day with you today :)

Tomorrow last year I met a couple of special people whom i know I will by friends with for a v long time (nudge soph mudge mel) birthday luck I must say v v lucky but yet again not so lucky hah. Photos, Dress up, Bracelets, Shopping, thats what girls love :) Spent today with frisky and mel :) Shopppping shoopping so sinful haha. BOUGHT OUR MASKS and I'm going to wear the white dress no questions asked hahahahha it was a 6 - 5 vote. hahahaha. Frisky left to meet sheena and i hung around with melllly. We walked from melb central all the way to flinders and stopped just before we got to flinders to rest our legs at maccas. Sat and talked and talked, went through text messages, bitched about boys :P throw rocks mellllyyyy!, caught up on school life, AHH i've missed you too :) much needed talk. melly is like ivy here :) she.. just gets it, no questions asked :) Trained to armadale had dinner at giorgios yum :) Birthday tomororw, looking forward to it, not looking forward to it? CANT WAIT FOR SAT THOUGH :) SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. planned games, shopping list and all today :) :) anyway, had a talk with mom, last cry of the year i promise. talking to her made me so upset. 1 gone, next one gone, this one is going. Ohwells, but i never knew she could read my mind without me speaking, had a cry cry cry till I was sobbing hahaha i cry so much, but crying is good, it releases emotions?

Righteo i'm offfffff. Bedtime so tired, didnt think it would be like that.
in HALF AN HOUR I'LL BE THE OLDEST YET THE YOUNGEST OUT OF ALL MY FRIENDS :) when i will learn everything in the ausssie world? :)

ni bu zhi dao. wei she me yao zhe yang?