<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Because these things will change.
Last night I dreamt about blueberries and raspberries. I dreamt that mom came home from safeway and her whole car trunk was half filled with raspberriers and half filled with blueberries :) It was an awesome dream :D I love berrrries! :D Speaking of which I'm eating a berry yoghurt now. I also dreamt that I did something I would never think of doing... what happened in the end was actually good/ not as bad as I thought it would end up. Just that... this is something I would never ever dare to do in real life im kinda a coward inside. I'm not making much sense am I? If only I had the guts. But well i'm not going to say anything until you do. I give up white flag white flag white flag.

Okay on a brighter note, hung out at manda's this arvo :) Its been a while since I've been there but felt like good ol times again :) Dancing to songs by her pool or splashing about in the water, taking pictures, playing with the dogs, doing handstands. GOOD OL TIMES :)

missed you!
omg those things were so much fun! :)
haha i look like such a loner here.
hand stands!
my attempt at splits hahaha

I love summer!!!!!!!! :D minus the fact that certain parts of my skin is now two tones eek. I love pools I love being brown I love chocolate I love the sun I love how it is still so bright at like 830 at night. I love being with my friends :)


you belong with me. fifteen. white horse. love story. tim mcgraw. the best days of your life. our song. picture to burn. teardrops of my guitar

TAYLOR SWIFT IN 1 MORE SLEEP!!!!!!
yeahhh baby :)
so excited so so so so excited!!!!!!
XX

And it's a sad picture, the final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again
You know it's all the same, another time and place
Repeating history and you're getting sick of it