<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Saturday, February 6, 2010
♥ Ava Marie



credits to jessss for this beauty and the beast picture

I feel happier after looking at these 3 pictures. Crumble crumble crumble crumbling........ I never ever learn from mistakes so this is gonna be one hugeeee lesson for me. Second entry today i blog so much when i have something to say.. but it never comes out just cause I'm often too scared and dont know who reads this anymore. So now its just posts and posts of rambling. I'm not going to have expectations for anything anymore - pessimist :) Fingers crossed for tomorrow though i'm so nervous.

I start work tomorrow wish me luck! I hope I have cute and nice kiddies with nice parents. I hope they make the start of my weekend happy.


You don’t need a plane to fly. Plastic wings may make you cry. Kites are made for windy days. Lounge chair with balloons fly away. Inflatable Pants, you may as well sew. But If you want to fly, all you need…is friendship.
- Spongebob Squarepants

I'll be the last train home