
LINGO :)
so good seeing you again last night! :D :D :D v pretty girly :D
and so glad you're fond of hugs and kisses now so i can hug you till i
flatten you :) :) but YAY one more person to hug :) :)
hopefully see you soon bub xx
Went to a latin club last night :) :) Twas a good night! Trained to mel's and got ready with her cause i was staying the night at hers hahaha we were looking at shoes/ dresses helping each other decide what to wear ahh :) so much fun. then paul came to pick us up. Nawww mel and paul so cute. Got to see mel and paul officially going out for the first time ever ultimate cuteness :) :) Ling garry and I were going a bit of stalking behind them but we werent subtle enough! but awwwwww so so so so so cute :D Had dinner at yoyogi then walked to bourke street and the club was there :) hahahahhaha it was so empty when we arrived but so crowded when we left! Such a goodnight :) :) Manage to do some catching up with ling in the midst of my photography ;) ;) hahahahahhahaha (yes mel :P) danced till my feet were killing me cause of the heels. Then really really good music came on like black eye peas - got a feeling/ meet me halfway, miss california, some pitbull, low - flo-rida ahhhh so good :) :) :) Anyway we left at around 1ish and the stupid maxi cab didnt come so we walked all the way to from bourke to flinders to catch a maxi. My feet were killing me so the classy night ended heels in my hands walking barefooted down swanston. Took the maxi taxi to armadale where paul's car was parked then he drove karen, jason, mel and i home. hahahaha i was so tired and fell asleep in the car didnt even wake up to say bye to karen and jason. Ahhhh i felt so bad hahaha i unintentionally fell asleep on jason's shoulder hahaha ooops! Mel kept laughing at me.... anyway they woke me up when we got back to mel's hahahaha it was so funny i couldnt walk straight cause i was not orientated yet. hahahahaha. anyway showered and changed into pjs and mel and i ended up sleeping at like... 5 in the morning even though we got back at 3ish.
Had to wake up at like 1045 so we could get brunch at maccas and went to springvale to meet ling miranda vick jason. Chinese new year carnival it was so hot i think i'm burnt and i can feel the skin at my back peeling. Gross. Hahha every single game in the carnival was jibbed. But.. i won myself a patrick soft toy though hahaha so much fun! Had snow cones/ bottles of water/ bubble tea haha i was basically filled with so much liquid in me! OH OH OH we got to see lerrrrroy perform! Yay :) Trained back to narre with mel after and went to safeway with her to do her groceries (glad you're eating!!!!) hahaha then hung around for a bit before i left to catch the train back homeeee :) Ah two awesome days and like I said before when I'm kept busy the less my mind wanders the happier I am :)
But you know I feel so satisfied now like i was just thinking its amazing how quickly a friendship can turn sour but yet again pick itself up and turn the situation around? and then it'll feel like the good ole times again :) It takes two hands to clap. I'm just glad its all past now and im just... happy :) Its been so long anyway Ive never hated you and in fact have missed hanging out with jsut the group of us :) But yayyy i am so happy.
However there's just this thing at the back of my head the more I try not to think the more it just keeps forcing itself into my thoughts urgh :( I am so so confused so.. now what? Can someone teach me to be strongerrrrrr. I want to be either a bunny or a pebble. So fairygodmother out there will you help transform me? ;) On the brighter note taylor swift in 2 days!!!!!!!! That will make me v happy. I am so homesick atm. I miss having my uncle/aunt/cousin there for me to talk to.. to tell me what to do when i'm feel all confused like now. sighhhhhhhhhhh
Anyway I am older than mel but it always seems like she's the older one between the two of us. hahah she is so much more mature than I am and like she handles things so much better. We were just talking about this yesterday haha she feels like an older sister to me :P An early morning tomorrow earlier than today so goodnight world sweet dreams.
I read this somewhere
"Sometimes you just can’t open up to someone..not because you don’t trust them but because once you tell someone how you feel inside, you’re giving them permission to hurt you."
So true I open up to people way to easily Im going to stop.