Tuesday, January 5, 2010
♥ With you, I'd dance, In a storm in my best dress fearless.
(edit)
Also, Yayyyyyy Singapore Secret/Surprise 1 accomplished! My aunt's birthday is coming and uncle jeff renewed his mobile plan to get her the new iphone 3G (S) for her upcoming birthday and told me about it yesterday! Well... the iPhone just arrived! and ahhhh they are so cute :) My aunt.. was so close to crying :P Ahh love makes me happy :) :) :)
(/edit)

Close to 10 hrs of sleeeep last night - slept at 945 and kinda just woke up / nightmare woke me up for a bit at midnight last night. Caught greg playing my pokemon sapphire (grrr he was gonna finish the game while I was asleeeep, silly! But told him off and he stopped yay) Seeing char in about 4 hours and a bit. Sorrrry sare :( Meet you another day! Busy day today and tomorrow, and hope the sun comes out thurs, so I can go swim! Okay i am just rambling and rambling and rambling and not getting to the point. But honestly,
I'm scared.I'm scared.I'm scared :(Invisible ink, only the clever can see.