Wednesday, January 13, 2010
♥ We are what we believe we are

Met ivy today! :D :D :D :D :D :D So much fun! My legs are so tired :( but such a goood day! I love girly moments/talks :) Talking to her got my hopes so high about... just things in general, but disappointment has set in yet again. Honestly felt so happy talking about.. everything to her ;) you "yihcredible" (HAHA) girl :D Ohwells. Seee this is why one should never get his/her hopes up high, cause the higher the hopes the greater the disappointment. On the train back I thought of lots of things I have regretted doing or saying this year. Its only 12 days into the new year but I have done and said some silly stuff I have honestly regretted. If I could turn back the clock to about a certain time last year, I would and would have changed a whole lot of things ahwells. You know the only way to get your mind of things, and to make yourself feel better, is so keep yourself very very busy. Keep telling yourself that you have to love yourself and not let people/things weigh you down heavily. KEEP FIGHTING FOR HAPPINESS :) Because only you can fight for your own self. Just a random thought.
But today was really good :) Hahahaha its so bad my "i must save money scheme" never works when i'm with ivy! And... all the texts messages after hahahaha. And... my poor legs. We went from bugis to city hall to marina to suntec back to marina back to city hall :) Then she took the train with me and got off at outram to change trains and I got off at dover and got picked up :D

Came home and msn-ed with little mel! If you're reading this, I MISS YOU :D I have written on your walllll after we msn-ed! :) I hope things work out for you ;) Remember slowly slowly slowly okay? :) And im always here if you need someone to talk to! Teehee. and... dont ever trick me about stuff like that, cause i get scared/paranoid/wont know what to say - awkward when it comes to things like that! hahahahha i cannot believe i fell for it. YOU SOUNDED SO SERIOUS!!! Cannot wait to get back, btw things arent.. exactly going in my favour but i dunno. I dont know if you'll read this/when you will see this but just thought of you and realllly miss you hence this post. Cant wait for more awesomeness this year, with more RDA (we are going to be good this year and go to all lects okay :P) and with 2 x 2 hr tutes weekly of bio dev psych (eeek!) and more awesome kitchen time!! :) Ohhh i forgot to check the timing of tutes with you just now :( But I do hope we get some classes together, I'm not a fan of being alone/ being by myself in tutes. Cause the atmosphere is so intimidating, like last sem's psych lab was horrrible, there were emo kids in my tute too did i tell you? :( Okay this is such a long message (?!) to you! Remember... slow and steady wins the race girly :) Will keep you updated on things, but for now... nothing and doubt there will be. SPEAK SOON! I'm gonna fb message you to read this now :) Goodnight! :) xx
Labels: Life lessons