<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
A to the doraaaable. Adorable :)

Watched daybreakers today... and I am the biggest chicken in the world. Had my eyes shut/hands over my eyes half the time else was jumping in my seat hahahahhaa. So scaryyyyyy. and... didnt dare walk up the stairs alone when i got home needed some company hahaha. but other than that, gooooood day, well at least i thought it was :) :) Dad's home! Yayness and... i am too gullible and silly. I cant believe I fell for it and spilled the beans when no one at the dinner table had the intention to tell him (dad). Ahhh i'm silly like that, grrrrr. Hen luan hen luan wo bu zhi dao wo yao shui jiao. Can someone teach me to be more subtle so I wont be that easy to read?? hahahahah i am just rambling rambling and rambling. I...... dont know what to say or how to say it I think i need to learn the art of being subtle first then maybe my sentences would start flowing properly ahh. Okay still rambling I'm gonna go bug my uncle/aunt/cousins goodnight.