<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
♥ Tell me, Why?
nachaaaan
chickenn :P
she was so shocked when i told her
"i dont dry my hair, neither do i comb my hair" hahahaha

I am.. drained. Mentally and physically. Ran/Walk this morning around hortpark soooo hot. My mind was going in like 4 different directions so i was probably too tired but didnt realise. Came home, showered changed, then went to meet char at vivo for lunch :D and.. we met at F21, worst place to meet with my "I cannot shop" mentality now. Ahhhh I saw two pretty dresses. Anyway so good to see you!!!!! :) Headed to keppel after for a swim, was early and didnt want to warm up so just stood around talking to jiao lian. Started swimming at around 4, swam so hard my body is still radiating heat, swam till 630 :S My arms are like jelly, and legs are so tired. I had a song stuck in my head during the swim which was good, cause it kept me going :D Played in the changing room with nachan.. hahaah we took like 45mins to shower/get changed hahahhaa. Uncle James+Aunty Keiko dropped me home after, had dinner immediately cause I was soooo hungry :P The car-ride was like.... a full on interrogation and them teasing me about you know..... hahahaha. Ah there are just some people who never fail to make me laugh during bad days :)

Okayyyy am going to end here now :) The day has... ended quite well I must say better than expected. Still boiling from all that exercise :D :D

I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground, I see who you are