Friday, January 8, 2010
♥ Shawty's likeee a melody

Some people.... just have a way to make me smile :) Dinnnner in 3 hours :| Im dreading it. Too hot to dress up in Singapore.. waaay too hot and knowing my dad, he will make me. Also not the biggest fan of the dinner company tonight, it's gonna be all fake smiles, "hi i'm good thank you you?" yada yada yada and people will be judging my every move. Grrrrrr. I want to hide under a rockkkk. Ohwells.
Mel :
How come your mom hasnt called me yet? I feel so unloved, everytime she goes overseas she'll call me
and as I was on msn with mel, mom comes in
Rach: Mom mel asks how come you havent rung her yet, she says you ring her everytime you come overseas
Mom: If mel misses me then I'll call her, what does she have for me to eat
Mel says: (1:50:42 PM)"aunty jo, i miss you"
Mel says: (1:50:57 PM)"i will cook you a turkey with stuffing when you come home"
Mom: Dont lie (laughing)
Mel says: (1:51:30 PM)"i will make rachel clean her room when you come home"
Mom: Okay tell mel that I love her more than I love you
Hahahahahahahahah omg i laughed so hard :) So many what ifs going through my head, I wont expect anything so wont be too crushed... right? Okay right. Afterall the higher the hopes, the greater the disappointment. So hard to read though.... so i honestly dont know. But bob.... so right. I had a similar instinct to that too anyway. We'll see what happens, fingers crossed. Just have to be like what mel say, careful very careful. okay I am just rambling and ramblingg, but good talk with mel just now, you read me too well. You know how i feel about certain things even without me saying anything. so WOW :)
Grrrrrr still dreading to go for dinner :|
Who would have ever knewThat we would ever be more than friendsWe're real worldwide, breakin all the rulesShe like a song played again and again