Wednesday, January 20, 2010
♥ I should've played it cool




Here's to someone who never fails to put a smile on my face :)
Cannnnot wait to be back I do indeeeed miss you mr. tomergotchi! xx
Good morning sunshines, guess whaaaat. I'm back! :)

Caught up with charrrrrr ystdy :) so goood seeing you I've missed you so much :-) Went for lunch at holland v where she made fun of me cause i couldnt take chilli... and also because i eat very slowly :| Hahah then went to get cold rock :) Sat and spoke for a whileeee i think the icecream man was getting so sick of us and wanted us out hahahaha. then headed back to hers, bobbed around for a bit waited for her sister to come home then hung out in her rooooom. Char is such bad influence she always makes me shop!!!!! Ended up buying a top online... bad girl, josephine wont be too happy with you :P Then Uncle Jeff picked me up after picking nic up from school then dropped her home... and decided to bus to vivo instead of driving.. so we walked all the way to ghim moh and bussed from there.
Got woken up at like 7.30 by silly sarahh today telling me her uncle china is featuring into today's newpaper. Attempted to go to sleep but instead Uncle Jeff came in about 10 times to wake me up... asking me if I wanted to go for a run. No. HAHA. In the end couldnt sleep so I woke up/ went to have brekkie and played "where in the straits time is sarahh's uncle china" found him btw.. yes i am that good :) Hahahahahah! What a name.. uncle china. Then read my daily horoscope hahahah not that i believe in it.. just interesting to see if its accurate :) Okay gonna bob around the house HAHA bob bob bob. Gonna go annoy Uncle Jeff and Aunty lili or maybe my nai nai then heading out later :) Hahahahhaa laters!