Sunday, January 3, 2010
♥ So why cant you see
Msn convos with Mel and Ling today made me exxxxtra happpy! Ahhhhhh cant wait to be back! 29 days :D And... I have so much to say, but have to hide it all in the blog, good or bad because so many people read this space here so secrets never stay secrets. The.. joys of msn :) Keeps me closer to people who are living on a completely different continent to the one im living in.
But ahhhhh 开心 joyeux feliz :) Really really REALLY miss mel very much! Although like she said.. we'll probably be doing what we've be doing everyday here. Sitting on our butts on msn to each other, but stilll I can drive to go see her as and when I want to :) And linggggg! Ahh you can transmit smiles and happiness via msn :) It was indeeed a very much needed talk, you're so goooood at everything and so.... um mature, I wish I could think like you :) Cant wait to seeee you! xx
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbowI watched the stars crashed in the seaSomeday we'll know