<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Forget the risk, and take the fall. Cause if that's what you want then its worth it all.

So fullllllllll. Got to great world at like 7 and we were the first. Imperial treasures/Kingdom chinese restaurant for dinner, 18 people. Only left the restaurant at like 11.15? I mean.. who eats dinner for 4 hours? This is why i dread chinese dinner, it goes on for AGES!!!! :( I hardly ate anything.... everything just, didnt look right. Huge dinner, huge bill too haha eeeeek.

Should I go swim tomorrow morning? I might! and Nachan sleeps over tomorrow night yay :) Oh good luck mello for tomorrow if you read this, i'll make sure I'll stay up just so I know you're home safely tomorrow night. Facebook inboxed you, such a long message go read! :)

It takes two hands to clap.. yes? I cant always be taking the initiative and always the one giving, sometimes it needs to be the other way too? This time round I've stopped, and realised that if i dont take the initiative, then you wont either. So, I guess I shall just leave things as it is. We're all growing up, I honestly cant always be the one hanging on and trying forever right? Makes me sad though.

Goodnight