<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
♥ Forever and Always

8 years and counting :)

Rach: So you know the killers concert that was meant to be held in singapore 2 days ago got cancelled?
Ivy: The killers?
Rach: Yepp you know.. mr brightside..... when you were young?
Ivy: Umm neverheard of it
Rach: Oh my goooodness what world do you live in?
Ivy: Well it because i listen to the beatles (HAHAHA!)
Rach: wthhhhh *takes out ipod and searches for mr brightside*
Ivy: I've reallly never heard of it
Rach: :|

" Look levi's is already preparing for chinese new year!!!"

" Omg. is that a men's g string?"

Hahahahahahhaha it's been a while :) I feel so guilty... so much for "i'm not going to shop at all when i get back to singapore, i've done a year's worth of shopping america already" ivy you are such bad influence!!!!!!!! hahahhahaha :P I had the most expensive Hokkien Mee and Lime Juice at Ion foodcourt today..... Went from Borders to Shaw to Ion to Wisma To Taka To Lucky Plaza :| To Far East. Ohhhhh I finally had chicken rice :) Had it for dinner with IV :) We have to keep to our pacttttt! I will send you my address via facebook now :) So excited just one more week till i'm back.

hahaha also I swear half of crescent girls school was in town today (well the old crescentians at least) we saw so many today!!!! and avoided a few as well :P I miss crescent. SO MUCH. Hahaha beaker/azlin/sebbythecrab/HSM-Chunky Monkey. Such good times and great memories :) Running up the rotounda, running and playing in the rain, eating from the vegetarian stall/the 5 of us eating from the same stall everyday, night study whilst mugging for o levels, candyshop class tshirt, I am morbid You are retarded We are 4s2 class tee, best buds with stephen/szegin/azilah/rupa/KWAN (Sarahh your favourite) everyone BUT beaker and azlin ahahhahaaha, lyd and i being chem lab partners!!! stealing all the chemical reagents and breaking about anything we could break being clumsy bears hahahahhaha. ahhhh good ole days.

Youth Day 2006
Prelims 2006
I love Recess.
Last Daaay 2006 :(
Probably... skipping chinese during chinese O level intensive hahahhahaha.
Jan 2006
Jan 2006
Putting up Chinese New Year decorations :)

Then came lauriston, where I met bestfriend + a couple of great friends! :) ie: MELLO! Ling, Courts, Manda, Miranda, Clo, Mill, Meerrsy :) The "Reject" group + waterpolo + swimming + IB. Swimming 5 days a week, 615 at the pool, and twice a day on tuesdays and fridays for PB meets :) Ahhhhh good times. Biggest bit of lauri that I miss :)

What i spend most of my time at lauri doing.. other than studying
:) :) Good times!

Waaaay past my bedtime putting up the pictures took so long :| Okay going to bed now i'm a zombiewombie i wanted to put a quote I read somewhere up here but.... its on my twitter and cbb to go get it. Applies to life at the moment :) NIGHT EARTHLINGS :D 6 MORE DAYS! :D

Ps: Song change :) I actually put Mr Brightsidee but then since this is a... 2006 post i figured I should put a 2006 song! :) So.... hence this song HAHAHAHAHAH SARAHH DONT KILL ME i bet you are sitting there laughingg v hard now :P

Oh yeh feel free to sing a long HAHAHAHAHH :P I am sooooo amused!

Oh let us join our school to praise.
Sing blithe and gay and free
Resolve to follow courteous ways
And ever truthful be
To study hard and play with zest
To always strive to do our best
Sincere in all our living
And generous in our giving.

Our school colours yellow and blue,
Mean ideals good and clean.
The lotus emblem pure and true
Forever makes us keen.

To cherish our Alma Mater
Now and forever later.
Onward with zeal and zest,
Forward we of C.G.S.

And though of diverse creeds we be,
Together we must work.
Without a trace of jealousy,
Our aim is not to shirk

In Maths or Science or Geography,
Or games which make us fit and free.

The day when we must part,
May Crescent remain in our hearts.


Labels: ,