Saturday, January 2, 2010
♥ Fight for this love
The lovely bonesWent for a run this morning with uncle jeff again, so tired, not as far as the last one we did but still far enough + so so so so so hot! I drank like at least 1.5L of water in that 2.5 hrs. Well, hello to aching muscles tomorrow! hahaahaha gooing to natchan's house in a while! Yay scooooter :D I love her little puppy! Slept early last night, but spoke to char a bit before going to bed, yay for tuesday :) Hopefully see ivy on monday/hope she hasnt started uni yet :D Grr you know I honestly dislike it how some people are so hard to read/ you dont know what they are thinking or feeling :| No fairrr, I wish I could be harder to read :( Everyone reads me like a booooook. Even my little cousins hahaha. Someone teach me how to be harder to read?

Haha all hot and sweaty after the run and my babycousin came in and asked to play with photobooth, so played around with it while waiting for the bathroom :) I love them alllllll, being back honestly makes me so happy! Soccer date tomorrow and they start school on monday :(
Okaaaay off to nachan's house now! Its not sunny/hot enough for a swim + I just showered not long ago/ hair is still in the midst of drying itself :) teehee so i smell of berries and cream+tressemme shampoo! Yuuuumm. I should stop being so lazy/ go get some credit haha okay i promise i will do it today!
28 days mel! and guess who I rang today/ hopefully meeting up with soon ;) wish you were here miss you!