Friday, January 8, 2010
♥

SIX of us
during chinese new year reunion dinner last year :)
Through gooood and bad times/happy and sad times
ps: check out all the crocs hahahah

i loveeee you
for all your silly faces/ stress attacks/ kay-poh-ness/
being so evil as you always are (and as alr figured out by a person who has never met you)/
acting like your "22"/ making me laugh/ partner in crime/keeping all my secrets
ps: what is 2x8
pss: i'm a worm i'm a worrrrm
pssss: under the sea under the sea
you make me smile
xx


gooodmorning sunshine
Have I mentioned how good is is to be home?? I love all my cousins, I love it how the age difference between me and the youngest one is huge but we still play like there's not tomorrrow. Of pokemon talks/sleepovers/hugs and kisses/i waaaannttt a dog/secret adventures/michael the - i dont want to share my drink with you cause your saliva will contaminate my drink- boy/ tickle fights/ talks and teasing about our crushes (yep from the youngest to the oldest)/ candy fights.
I love all of youuuuu, Nachan, Gweg, Nic, Kev, Mike, each so special in so many different ways.
Mel says I get too emotionally attached.. really? I think i'm already waay stronger/ less emotionally attached than I used to be. Hmmmm. But shall be on my tippytoes and more careful cause she's always right.... and it'll be another "I told you so" situation again. Postman faiiiiil. No hugs delievered! hahahaha its okay in 25 days i will come to deliver one, myself! :D

I am so exhausted. But such a pretty park today! I love parks, would have love to spend more time if not for the sweltering heat. Sooooo hot even though it wasnt even that sunny. I can still feel the heat radiating out of me hahahahaha. Anyway.. good day :)