Friday, January 29, 2010
♥

Ben and Jerry's at Heaven's Loft - Orchard Central?

Tinaaabananannananana :)
Been bussssy as a bee the past few days, minus yesterday. Was meant to meet char but had to cancel because of cramps. This is why I hate being a girl hahha. In my next life I want to be a boy.. no actually boys are stupid I want to be an animal :) Going for swim training laterrrr on and heading to see chinese new year lights at china town (for the first time!!!) with my cousins after :) Seeing crescenttttttt clique tomorrow :D and spending the arvo at nachan's! Sundaaaay probs squeeze in time to see char and just bob around at home cause i know my grandparents esp nai nai is gonna be edgy/sad etc that I am leaving/ tears :( 3 more days!!! I am so excited to go back, but on the other hand I have a bunch of the world's best people here that I cannot bear to leave behind ie: grandparents/paternal side of uncles and aunts and cousins/ friends!!! but
3 days till I get back
4 days till i get to see Mel,
5 days till I see Jessss!
7 days to maggie's "Let's all go for drinks together" hahahaha so excited :D
13 days to Taylor Swift
23 days till Lisky gets back to Melb
30 days to Lisky's and Rachy's Midsummer Masquerade
:)
This holiday has been good, though I havent seen my friends enough :( but its okayyy family time is always amazing and never fails to disappoint. What can I say? :) I am pretty lucky to have such an awesome family :D I have.. also learnt alot this holiday. Learnt lots not only about the people around me/friendships but also learnt lots about myself. Sometimes I blame myself for the reasons why certain things have fallen apart over the years. Ohwells, like mel always tells me, Shit happens but life still goes on :)
Heard this song with dad in the car just the other day, and we were singing along to it together :) Good times. Okay I'm going to take a naaaaap. Woke up bright and early to accompany my nainai to the market, I have decided I like kids and old people :) (The opposite to mel she hates both) hahahhaha okay adiooooss amigos!