Thursday, January 7, 2010
♥ And we'll get lost together
Slept at 9 last nightttt wow first time in a long long time. Woke up at 11 to hear greg catching up on gossip girl and gleeeee. Went back to sleep, woke up at 6 and found some fb inbox messages from mel while messing around on my phone. Went back to sleep again and just kinda woke up not too long ago, pretty good sleep I must say :) My head is so much clearer today, its just.... was thinking about everything last night, maybe there were some things, which i should not have said :S Now it just looks like ahhhhh, okay shall stop here before my thoughts wander any more! Had an epic day with Kaaaaz! So much fun!!! Lunch and Mos burgerrr yum, far east for a bit, hahahhaha hotel hoppping for a little bit more, I felt illegal :| hahaha then watched avatar! One word = AMAZING! So so so so so good, i'll love the person who will find pandora land for me, its so prettttty. Honestly, anyone out there willing to take the chance to find pandora land for me ;) I'll love you forever! Teeheeeeeeee

Hahahah faiiiil. She took this picture and then was like
"oooops i just realised the camera was in my face"
teeheee

rooooftop adventures, so much fun :)

so embarrasssssing
hahahahhhahah but memory worth keeping :D

me likey you

i love hugs :D

thankkkkkyouuuuu for an awesome day!
swimmming next week? we can feel illegal again since
dad's going overseas and mom will be too busy to sign
us into the club teeehee loveeeee XX

I miss americaaaaa
Absence makes the heart grow fonderr? Yay/Nay? I miss you you you you you you, go pick which you, you would like to be :) Mel you can be the first one! 25 more days!!!!!!!! I am do miss some people I never did think I would miss, so go figure :P
Okay gonnnna wash up and hope today will another good day :) Oh yeh, some lunch on fri and sat :| I'm gonna try get out of it, hahahhaha afterall sare, didnt i promise that i wouldnt want to see them forever and ever and ever! :P Rainy day = no sun = no swimmmming :( Going for a long run later with Uncle Jeffffffffff nno appetite last night dont worry i'm not turning ano :P Just a rather complicatedddd evening. HAHA last thing on the world I would do though, i love food. okay i am rambling mom's just come into the roooom laters!