<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
♥ And it rains in my bedroom, everything is wrong.

Boo!
teehee good morning, i hope i gave everyone a little fright! :D

Just alllocated timetables/preferences, fingers crossed everything works out. I have friday off so.. that's a good thing right? but 6pm finishes on Mon and Thurs :| Nvm frisky and jess would have that with me :D And... RDA lectures monday 4-6pm, wow such an incentive to go, next year i'm gonna be a good girl :) not bringing laptop to uni unless there is an absolute need for it. Hahahaha nachan's dad is talking to me online now.. and i'm getting teased, thank goodness the interrogation has stopped hahahahha :) I hope today will be another good day :) My arms are so sore so so so sore and so are my calve muscles :| And... i know i have something tomorrow but I cant remember what, someone remind me?

Taylor Swift in 30 days? Sooo excited!!!!!!!!
Midsummer masquerade in 47 days! Sooooooo excited toooo! :)


With you, I'd dance in the storm,
in my best dress, Fearless.