Thursday, December 17, 2009
♥ You're my bestfriend

Woww such a long skype convo about this. Like if you love someone does it mean you would die for them? I realised i've been throwing the word love around a lot. But i have cut down so much saying "love you" casue then it loses it's meaning like what mel-the-wise-and-awesome always tells me. I had to think so hard throughout the whole conversation. We reckon if you love someone you would run into a burning house for them, or if you love someone you would give up your kidney for that person? I have about 15 people I can say i truly love then. Its all of my direct family, dad's side of the family (grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins) and friends. 15..is a huge number, and even mel-the-cool-and-so-amazing said so, but like i actually cant imagine life without them (especially mel-the-one-with-the-x-factor). So these are the people I honestly and truly love, and even if it means changing my life just so that they can spend a few more years with me, I would do it. I know out of the 15, there are a few that wont make the sacrifice. But even though they wont, I know I still would for them, cause without them, life would be incomplete (cue music from backstreet boys) :) So drained though, made me think/reflect on the truly important people in my life (aka. mel...duh)
Am so tired, but that skype conversation was so worth staying up for (because mel is awesome) :) I'll miss you truckloads mello.ooi! Have the best time overseas and say hi to dad for me (he says hi back) :) would love to hugggg you just to see you cringe and ew me, or tell me "no huggg". Teeheee so good talking to you just now xx
and char is back in 6 days! :)
p.s. mel rocks my jocks.