<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
♥ With you I'd dance in a storm, in my best dress
What will life be without the both of youuuuu :)
haha the best things do come in three!
xx
Dinnnner crew!
Had so much funnnn :)
First friendship at monash and still going stronger than ever :)
Loveee you so much soph soph!
xx
Kitchen crew > > > > Med crew that wished they lived in the kitchen like us :)
Love you mellllymooooo/little mel!
Give me a J give me an o ----! and what does it speeeellll?
hahahhaha i know you know who i'm talking about
you're so cute and i'm going to miss you :)
I'll come play with daniel when i get back teehee

Had one of the best nights in a very long time, would have been perfect if mel was there! I miss her so much! but all my favourite people from the kitchen crew came!!!!!! Ahhhh i'm so glad today was such a huge success! :) hahaha met ling at camberwell today, and then went to run errrrands and came back to mine and hung and sew sew sew! Made ribbons for kitchen crew peeps and everyone seemed so happy with them! Yay they were so cute.. the middle of it was either a snowman/rudolph/gingerbreadman! Spent like 3 hrs making... 12! I have honestly had an awesome year this year, so smooth and so happy! I've made a couple of the best girl friends ever whose friendship with me I know would go a very long way :) Made lots of special friends this year :) and tonight was pure awesomeness! Stuck with little mel the whole night, and spent the first half ot he night talking to little mel/soph and jeff :) Q.O.T.K.C btwwww hahahaha!

Okay i am so happy i am going to smile myself to sleep.. but first i need to figure out what i need to bring back to singapore! BYEBYE MELBOURNE AND HELLP SINGAPORE in less than 24 hrs! I am going to miss all of you so much here, and cant wait to be backkk but on the other hand, cant wait to see the rest of you in singapore :)

Perfect day to end an awesome year! Mellbellleee i miss you v v v much, hope you got my long and happy text message! xx

Cause I dont know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first,
Fearless
:)