<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, December 11, 2009
What a daaaay. 5 hrs at singapore immigration applying for a new biometric passport. Hot hot hot hot hot day! The car felt like an oven! haha came home bobbed around with my cousins, gave them lots of hugsssss and kisses (which the littlest one hates :P). Skyped for a bit :) Called mello, msned after! Dinnnner where all of us ended up being like 30mins late! Starvvvving tummy that felt as though it was eating itself hahahaha. No news = bad news. I am very sleepy my eyes are v tired! Cant wait to spend saturday with sare! :)

I have a lack of clothes. Mom told me to "pack light" so I did. and ended up only with a pair of thongs & boots (for america). Three pairs of shorts, my favourite ACJC tshirt, my favourite dark blue tshirt, and some random monash tshirt? 2 different outfits for america, my favourite dark blue shirt + jeans, dress + leggings, my black coat and a yellow scarf. So severe lack of clothes which shopping in america is going to make up for hopefully!

Ahhhh cannot wait to see daddddy! I've missed him so much and arggggh the number of unread emails in my hotmail inbox is annoying me! :P Have so much to say but I should probably keep these feelings to myself and not publish them all over the world wide web cause i know people read this blog :)

ALSO!!! XMAS DECORATIONS ARE UPP! in orchard! def not as good as last eyar but still makes it so bright and prettty!!! i love christmas and christmas songs playing in all the shopping malls! hahahah So sleepy, going to bed now goodnight world :)