<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Monday, December 28, 2009
♥
Waking up to
1. Text messages
2. Facebook inbox messages
3. Emails
4. Facebook wall posts

makes the start of the day brigher than ever :) Two more days here :( I dont want to leave just yet, having a ballll here! But cant wait to get back to see char! Oh Happy birthday to my bestfriend-in-law for yesterday :) (hahahahhahah char ;) ) and


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MILL :)
not that you will ever read this, but HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! Haha this is such an old picture, but my favourite :D Hope you had a wonnnderful day! We're so different in so many ways, but glad we've had good times & great memories :D I know we've def drifted this year, but glad that we can still always make a good conversation whenever we do :D cant wait to cattch up when I get back! miss you and love lots!

Received some love from friskkky today on my wall/ inbox! :D Yippee yay. You are going to have a blast in SA! and it will be so worth it, if you read this then... HELLLO :D :D :D :D teehee wrote you a huge message which is waiting for you to read in your inbox atm :) miss you so much! xx

To say or not to say?
I think to not say was a better idea