Monday, December 28, 2009
♥

To say or not to say? I think I made the right decision to not say. Packed and ready for home, so excited. I like how certain friends keep in touch with you wherever in the world you go, makes them so much worth keeping right? I talk too much, maybe I should quieten down a little. One word? But.. I can never keep to it. Word limits dont work for me. Okay I dont even know what Im talking about in this post. I dislike people who do this cause then I have to think and it'll bug me, but what a hypocritee here I am doing the same :| My laptop battery is dying.. maybe its a sign for me to go to bed, so goodnight.
Forgive me if I’m youngFor speaking out of turnThere’s someone I’ve been missingI think that they could beThe better half of meThey’re in the wrong place trying to make it rightBut I’m tired of justifying