<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
♥ So darling, save the last dance for me
Yeo yeo yeo YO YO YO! :)
DADDDY
simly,
breathtaking


quote mel
"the only man a girl can trust is her father"
daddddy's girl :)

Okaaaaaay. Woke up to an email from thebestfriend aka melody :) She wants me to man up/be a man/ be more manly and grow something that i shall not list here in case it comes up on google search ok i am rambling....... I could actually hear her telling me that as i read the email. MISSSSS YOU.

Went to Napa Valley today, vineyards+lunch, too bad I am not the biggest fan of wine, so stuck with my fruit juice. I am so so so full. My lunch is still in my tummy and we went out for mexicannnnnn dinner.... food food food. Though for some reason my appetite hasnt been that good, food looks and smells good but taste never appeals to me, i have been craving apples! :S More shopping today and MELLO I GOT YOU SOMETHING!!! :) :) :) :) teeheee. Am in LOVE with michael buble, and mel you would be proud to hear that I've been playing john mayer+michael buble in the car for all the long trips :) ahhhhhhh i am still a happyyy bean frommmm everything! cant wait for singapore!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see char!! bubbby i miss you :) hang out with sare and iv! must.meet.terence.aka.mr busy. also jefff-who-secretly-wants-to-be-part-of-the-coolest-crew (aka kitchen crew)-at-monash comes mid jan which should be exciting :) so much plannnned for the whole of jan :)

Made a deaaal last night, but now I feeeeel v v v v guilty cause I did/see/read something that wasnt meant for my eyessss :| :? urgh sowee secret safe though tried explaining before but you didnt get the messages haha :)

Going to downtown San Francisco tomorrrow early morning, therefore tonight should be an early night. So sleeepy though i should keep going with my end of year post! Cant wait for chrisssy! 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) and omg i honestly cant wait to go see char, I missssss you so much bubsie :) Righteo going to do up my end of year post! Hugs from me to all of you xxxxxxx

and also without overthinking.... so true!

I'm never gonna be able to compare up, but I guess all i can do is try right?

PS: Its 1.42am here, still only partially done with my 2009/2010 postt :( have to keep remembering to save it as draft instead of closing the window or posting it by accident cause it will defeat the purpose hahaaa. it looks like an essay that's in the middle of being edited. with brackets here and there, colour codings, dot pointssss haha such a neeeerd! 8) I am a zombie now, so tiredddddd nvm long car ride tomorrow shall sleep! but with cody in the car, we'll just end up talking instead of sleeping! haha write back here tomorrrow night munchkins xx