Tuesday, December 29, 2009
♥ Say all I need
Am in love with one republic songs :D Flight back tomorrow 1225pm flight = 4.25am Singapore time, and getting back to Singapore 31st dec, 1.30am woo home sweet home :D Overweight baggages as usual. Mel its all your fault with the extra heavy reeses!!!! :P Speaking of mel, got an email from her todayyyy! Yay it made my day! :) :) Good content too, though i dont get some of it like candykisses? hahahahhahahahaha i might stay up to write back or might pack and then go sleep (sorry am v tired) I wonder what movies there will be on the plane tomorrow. Oh i wrote postcards to people, but mom forgot to post them :( So..... yep, no point posting them now hahahahahha cause i'll be seeing them soon anways! But how very sillyyyy. Okay I am so sleepy i reckon contact lens make my eyes very tired cause it feels as though they are closing after i take them out. I have already been booked for the first week or so when i get back to singapore with family dinners/ family friend dinners/ cousin time/ lunches with grandparents, busy as a beeeee! I WILL run to botanics at least once a week, and I will save money/ might even go swimming too :) also, i will start my diet, def cant do a mel cause too many people will be watching me/ stuffing food into my face. So might do a rach. HAHA i think only me and 2 others are going to get what i'm trying to say :)
PS: Need to be extra brown yay :D Okay offfffff to finish packing now laters!!! xx