Monday, December 14, 2009
♥ Pop it lock it, polka dot it


and
I had the best day with you, today :)
Pepper lunch. Hokkaido Fair (Yummmm!). $80 thongs. Ion orchard. Ice-cream dates. 4 months (that felt like forever) worth of catch ups! Paranormal activity (:P). IKEAAAAA CHAIRS! (hahah!). Ribbons. Dresses. Far east. "We must not spend money". The malay ladies while we took the lift. Photos. More photos. Being stuck in the photobooth - "waaaait call you back in 30 secs!!!" hahahaha! Juicy Couture Viva La Vida :) Christmas trees. Friendship. Good day :)
Summed up my day with one of my bestfriends here! :) Spent the day with ivy, we had so much to talk about 6 hours was def not enough time for a catch up! Things are so happening in her life, and yay she and derrick lim yih song (HAHA i thought i would put his full name here) are so cute together! He is so shy though! Twas so funny, i was in one of the best moods today and honestly just kept talking and talking and talking and when i stopped. It was just silence! So funny and ivy, remember shereen's shop? She is probably still waiting for you to buy that dress hahaha! and for some reason those girls that owned the shop could pick up from my still very singaporean accent that I dont live in Singapore... Weird. Hahaha.
Such a good day today though, so good seeing ivy! Both of us and our budgets do not work when it comes to buying headbands HAHA :) Ahh i'm in an awesomely good mood now, and then msn-ed :) mel was on too yay made my day! :) Off to america tomorrow!! Have to be at the airport at 720, so bright and early morning tomorrow morning. Am going to finish watching braveheart, and old old movie my friend told me to watch, probs try to stay up so I can sleep my waaaay off in the plane tomorrow! :) Cousins left this morning for kuantan and I already got an email from one of the three. Hahah funny pokemon morning before they left. Oh i love being home :)
Righteooo before I go,
I'm going to miss you you you you you you you you you you you you you. Go pick which "you" you would like to be if you know i'll miss you :) and
COURTS if you're reading this, HAVE A SAFE FLIGHTTT ON TUESDAY BEAUTIFFFUL :) Hoped you liked the little ribbon with the gingerbreadman and the letter i wrote to you! I miss you lots and lots already and cant wait to see you when i get back and tayyylor swift soon baby! cant wait and have a lovely trip! xx
and so........
My luggage is honestly E.M.P.T.Y for once, yay i am looking forward to lots of shopping. I only brought two sets of winter clothes for America, and out of the two sets i'm wearing one set tomorrow, which means i only have one set for when i get there! = SHOPPING! :) and omg seeing dad so so so soon you have no idea how excited i am! I have missed him so so so much but soon!!!!!!!!!! yipppeeety yay! but guess what... 18 hrs on the plane = death! 7.5 hours on the way back to singapore already killed me, imagine 18 hours :( EIGHTEEN, ONE EIGHT, TEN PLUS EIGHT. ah okay i am going crazy from the exhaustion, so just round up all the nitty gritty things i need to put into my luggage, finish braveheart and into bed! What a long post haha i have so much to say, i want to spill everything i told ivy right here cause talking about it makes me happy, but I know I cant haha.
ANYWAY, CANT WAIT FOR JAN :) :) So excited and so many plans! Cant wait to see nachan too! Speaking of her, i am going to write on her wall right now!
Boom de clap de clap Boom boom clap Come on Here we go Boom boom clap Boom de clap de clap Boom boom clap Boom de clap Pop it, lock it Polka dot it Countrify then Hip-hop fit Put your hawk in the sky Move side to side Jump to the left Stick it, glide Good times when we learnt how to do the dance, I do miss my Kitchen crew so much :) I think its time for a change in my blog song! PS: Am going to put the movie into my ipod now, watch on the plane or something! :) hahaha! Grr i miss everyone like everyone everyone :( righteo toodles my silly yet beautifull friends! :) I'll be back in singapore then melbourne in a jiffy wiffy! and MIDSUMMER MASQUERADE SO SOON! so excited! :) :) another sleepover at mel's teehee!
i am still honestly in such a good mood i want to hop jump sing dance do anything but sleep! :)